IMPROVE YOUR DECISION MAKING ABILITY WITH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Improve your decision making with this six-part video series. This program is essential in every organization as often people struggle to make decisions effectively, especially when emotions are involved. The course will focus on the three competencies which make up the decision making composite: problem-solving, reality testing and impulse control allowing for structured, analytical and rational decision making.
MINOR PROGRAM 5 OVERVIEW
Improve your decision-making ability with emotional intelligence to learn how to control your emotions to make calm, clear and objective decisions. Making effective decisions is critical of any new leader or seasoned professional.
When someone is strong in decision making, they do their research and gather the facts first, weighing the pros and cons when necessary. They are able to use a systematic approach to problem-solving and apply emotional information to help, not hurt the process. This helps you avoid making irrational decisions and jumping to decisions that don’t always have a positive outcome or can negatively impact others.
- Learn an 8-step framework to help you identify the best course to take when solving a problem.
- Explore the importance of thinking big picture and replacing your biased thoughts and/or assumptions.
- Discover a technique for root cause analysis.
- Adjust your mindset and methodology to think more objectively.
- Gain an understanding of how regulating your emotions will allow you to act more logical and less impulsive.
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN PRE-APPROVED FOR CPD BY CPHR BC & YUKON
IMPROVE YOUR DECISION MAKING WITH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
In all three programs, the Mini-Class, the Minor Program Packages, and the Mastery Program, your employees are going to learn the secrets essential to becoming more effective leaders and to achieve greater success and happiness.
Enter your name and email address to download the full program overview.